Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Preparing for Departure

So, we have a short blog today. I’m leaving midday today to go to the Big Apple, NYC, insert other clever nicknames. I regret to tell you that I likely will not be updating this anymore until next Tuesday. I’ll try to give you updates as I’m available.

If you read my other blog, Media Juicy Morsels, which features my take on entertainment today, you will be glad to know that hopefully this week, I will be able to see a couple Broadway shows.

Also, if you read yesterday, you found out that I’ve been pretty busy. That would be because of this trip, I’m trying to make all the arrangements so we can have an awesome trip (I’ll let you know now that turns out).

I’ll be back Tuesday at the latest, but as previously mentioned I may update a few times so perhaps you can check sporadically.

-MJM

1 comment:

  1. New York, New York. The city so nice, they named it twice. Manhattan is the other name.

    Here it is. Heart of New York City. Times Square. Named for the...good times you have when you're in it.

    ReplyDelete