Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Plotting My Course

So here is my continual major dilemma. I'm a jack of all trades. Yeah, be jealous.


Okay, maybe you shouldn't be.


I mean, it is nice cause I don't really embarass myself in many things, but it also means that I'm not really good at anything. I've always known this to be true when it comes to sports, but now its mirrored in my impending professional life. Plus, that makes me interested in a variety of career paths.


So basically, I have tons of things I could do with my life, but I do not know which way I will go. Obviously, I don't know what may be available 10 months, due to to the state and nature of the economy, and that doesn't help things. I know that I should let go and things will take care of themselves, but I think there is a fine line between very well prepared and psychotically worried/paranoid. I've still got a way before I get close to that line.


I'm proposing that on January 1, we have a massive game of eeny meeny miney mo. I'm not saying that we all need to decide our careers but if you need to make a decision, we can do it together. Thoughts?


If we can all agree to that, it would be a nice release from my shoulders. So think about it, if you're interested, post on here


-MJM

1 comment:

  1. Know how you feel. I can't wait till January though, unfortunately... grad school applications are due at the beginning of December, so I guess I'm on my own. Magic 8 ball?

    ReplyDelete