Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Financing My Solo Flight

So, I've seemed to gain a small following of more than 20 views of my blog per most posts, and given that a few of those may or may not be self-viewing aka me, I'm going to go out on a limb.

As previously mentioned, I seem to be somewhat at an impasse between myself and my future. I don't really know what I'm going to be doing with my life. However, I do know what I would like to do with my life.

I'd like to make a ton of money doing a miniscule amount of work. No, I don't need advice on which get rich quick  scheme to try. I've already checked all those out.

I'd be really good in a management position (despite my lack of any experience), I've got a good bit of gumption (probably), and most importantly I like to wear suits and ties (all the time).  I believe this qualifies me for a high-level executive position (theoretically).

So, now I'm reaching out to you, my rich, estate-owning, high level investor,blog readers.

I'm thinking your best friend's golf partner's dad(owner of one of the 100 most profitable  companies globally), owes you a favor. That is why I beseech you to call in that favor, in exchange I will give you a shout-out on this ever popular blog. I know that deal sounds irresistible, but there is another option. You could just give me a huge lump sum of capital and I will invest it into a sure-to-be-successful company that I will entrepreneurially start, that will also get you a shout out.

So think about it, either option will work for me.

-MJM

No comments:

Post a Comment