Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Personal Pilot

So I started an awesome blog about a year and a half ago, updated it last in March. It is called Media Juicy Morsels and is linked Here!. That blog will begin to be updated again and focuses on the various entertainment indulgences(movies, music, TV, etc.) that I have.

But there comes a time in every man's life when they feel the need for an outlet. I have decided that this is my time. I have a billion things going on in my life, nothing is actually happening though. It is more the future that lies ominously ahead. I intend to use this blog as a way and a reason to organize my thoughts so that I may make successful decisions as to my future.

Let it Be Known:
I know that I am in control of my own destiny, but I am open to any input you(assuming I have at least one reader) might have.

Tomorrow, we will begin with a full-fledged bio.

-MJM

No comments:

Post a Comment