Monday, August 23, 2010

Chapter Next

So my "existential" blog posts continue with my chapter ending post today, about my last day of work and preparing for my presumably last year in college.

NOT!

I'm not in the mood to be all reflecting today.  I mean its just a return to different norm. No big deal.

However, I am thinking about my food consumption, my mother usually makes considerably more and better food. But, this year I am resolved to cook better and more often.

In light of such, I've electronically recorded several of mother's most delicious-iest[sic] recipes. So far, I've only got dessert recipes, but that besides the point. I've also done a little kitchen training, making a layered chocolate cake with homemade frosting this weekend. I will admit, it was quite delicious.

So hopefully, a little personal cooking will be a nice addition to my routine this year. Plus I may eat healthier and cheaper, probably not either, but theoretically both. It would definitely be both except I eat a lot.

-MJM

No comments:

Post a Comment