Thursday, August 19, 2010

The Aftermath

So that one thing that I had to do, you know what I'm talking about right? The thing I had to do for those one people, you forgot already? Read my last blog post.

But seriously now, I had my big-ish presentation today.

Rest assured, it went very well. I was able to incorporate humor into my professional presentation.

Do you know what that means? I have two days left at work and almost if not literally nothing to do. Like I didn't have much to do before, but now the few things that I do have left to do are not even on the horizon.  This gives me mucho(look Mom, I'm bilingual) time just to relax and that likely means just sitting at my desk and cruising the internets[sic]. Thats assuming the internet doesn't fail like it did yesterday, hence the lack of a blog post. It was difficult to live  without internet, can anybody even imagine me without internet? Me either. So does anybody have any good recommendations of things for me to do at work for the 17 hours I have left to work?

I'll probably spend the time thinking about packing and dreaming of my ideal electronics.

But, oh yeah, the presentation went well, a fact which I'm very glad. Could've (theoretically)gone better if I would've practiced or done more than 24 hours before, but honestly I doubt whether it would've gone much better. I've been blessed with the gifts of improvisation, confidence and a tad bit of entertainment value.

-MJM

No comments:

Post a Comment